Today I share one of my favorite, quick breakfast, and super easy! , Plus it´s soo good if you like peanut butter like me then you’ll enjoy it! The crispy tortillas once on the skillet gives it a nutty flavor to this delicious breakfast … Besides peanut butter is full of protein and the nuts and the cranberries are full of healthy fats for the body, excellent to start the day full of energy. Do not doubt twice in adding a cold glass of milk to the equation!
You need :
2 tortillas (I used whole wheat )
1. Spread peanut butter on a tortilla
2. Add sliced bananas
3. Add chopped nuts.
4. Add blueberries.
5. Put the other tortilla on top.
6. Heat a griddle and add your quesadilla.
7. Toast one side and then the other.
8. Cut into 4 pieces and enjoy!
Microwave Banana MugCake !
In other words, dessert or breakfast or something I like to do when I have the time or no intention to mess around with dirty dishes. Cake in a Cup made with the same ingredients of a cake but for 1 .. I like banana but it can be chocolate or add nuts, etc. . Doesn´t take more than 10 min . to prepare, perhaps looking for the ingredients it´s what takes time.
You will need :
1 slice butter 1 cm thick ( 30 gr . )
4 1/2 tbsp sugar (or stevia )
1/4 tsp vanilla
1 tsp yogurt ( or cream)
4 tbsp mashed banana
1/2 tsp baking powder
8 tbsp flour ( can be whole wheat)
* If you wish to add chopped walnuts .
1. Melt butter in microwave 20 seconds (800 watts)
2. In a bowl mix all the ingredients leaving the nuts to the end if you want to add.
3. Bake in the microwave for 1 min 40 sec ( 800 watts)
* If you find that it lacks cooking add 20 seconds until you get it.
Tip : Put your mug over a plate in the microwave just in case your cup is not the same size and might spill.
Toppings : I added more banana on top and nuts, have to admit when I’ve eaten half the mug, I add milk and keep eating .. haha . AWESOMENESS!
Quiche Gigi Appétit : Cheddar Cheese, Bacon, Dried Tomatoes, Mushrooms, and Sauté Onions.
As promised here are the step step by step to make a quiche , I like this dish because you can add the ingredients you want once having the basics : egg + milk + heavy cream . From then on you can add…